Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $4.94
Faded Glory Women's Tie Dye Peplum Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Faded Glory women's tie dye peplum top is perfect to wear on lazy summer days. Pair with ripped jeans, booties and a belt for a boho look or mix and match with shorts and sandals for a warm day out. Pick from one of the assorted colors.
Faded Glory Women's Tie Dye Peplum Top:
- 60% cotton, 40% rayon
- Scoop neck
- Cap sleeves
- Cinched waistband with adjustable ties
- Wooden bead accent on ties
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors gentle cycle. Turn inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron on reverse if needed. Do not iron decoration
Explore this item
|Shirt Size:||S (4-6)|
|Fabric Content:||60% Cotton 40% Rayon jersey, 150gsm|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The length comes to the thighs and it covers the back side completely, but you can always lift it up to your liking if you decide to do so. I love this top.by Dee9168/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its the length of a tunic type top, but it looks great with jeans or skirts, its not too long, just long enough.by nascarchick507/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length is about as long as down to your wrists when you hang your arms straight down at your sides. I would, however, get a size larger than you're used to. The fit is small.by irelandawn8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The picture is accurate. I didn't measure it, but I am 5'6" and it ends at the hip line.by nanapil9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does tie and fall at the waist, since I have hips and perfer to wear this top without using the tie strings. I hope this answers your question.by Dee9169/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On me, it falls at the waist and I am tall with both long body and long legs. I think it would fall below your natural waist. It doesn't accent the waist. I ordered it in large and if I wanted it more clingy, I would have ordered it in a medium. I don't pull the tie tight at all. I am also slim. Hope you can make some sense of this.by Annieooo19/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?