Customers also viewed these products
Faded Glory Women's Stassi Boot
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They are not glittery. But they are a bright gold color. Age range 16 to 65.by CheneeMizue12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is just tacky and cheap looking has nothing to do with ageby psuther12/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not overly glittery, but does have a bit more glitter than usual.by cbolster12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a lot of glitter on them. Mine did and it was more of a goldish glitter tone. It didn't match anything in my opinionby SusieQueBoo11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well to me yes it did. I didn't like that at all. I don't like glitter. I am 51yrs. old, and this boot wasn't for me.by eviledmunds11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly not so much to where they look tacky. I didn't expect the glitter so it took me by surprise, but I love themby SouthernDimples10/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?