Faded Glory Women's Ski/Snowboard Pants
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Faded Glory Classic Insulated Snow Pant. Waterproof and insulated, this pant features critical taped seams that will keep you dry in warm in inclement weather. Stylish rear pockets and zippered side pockets makes this a must have pant for winter.
Faded Glory Insulated Snow Ski Pant:
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleech when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On a size Large the waist is 36 inches, but there is an adjustable band inside that will let you adjust smaller by quite a bit. The smallest I could get mine to adjust to was a 28 waist. The inseam is 39 1/2.by Onlinepurshaser10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 10 pant and ordered the large and it fits perfectly!by bears72310/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I hjad to google a size chart for waist. it helped. But I had to order a size larger as the pants run smaller.by snowmobiler201210/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I recommend going a size down from your usual size. I normally wear a ladies' 8-10 in jeans and the M 8-10 ski pants are quite large on my frame. So whatever size you COMFORTABLY wear, go down one size for the ski pants.by HappyHomemaker9110/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a medium & they where snug ....too snug to where the basic jean underneathby happyonesize10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a large and I wear 12/14. Good fit.by 5dudlbugs11/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- They run about two sizes smaller than what you would normally be in. So if your in a L I would probably by 2x. Very hard on the ego in my opinion.by RebelAngel10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I agree Walmart should list the size details. I bought them for myself and my wife, but both do not fit so we have to return them. and waste our and Walmart times.by Leon886812/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside seam on a size large is 29 1/2 inches.by Onlinepurshaser10/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Xlby clr11812/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a medium size. I'm 5ft 3" and they fit perfectly over my snow boots...just off the groud so they don't drag.by rgr12711/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- WOULD BELIEVE ALL RUN SAME IN LENGTH. XL FITS SAME AS SIZE 12 FADED GLORY JEAN AND I BELIEVE 32# LENGTH. STORES HAVE THIS ITEM.by CATCAN11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?