Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Women's Ribbed Long-Sleeve Turtleneck Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Faded Glory Women's Ribbed Long-Sleeve Turtleneck Top comes in a choice of several colors to add variety to your wardrobe. The shirt looks stylish paired with either leggings or jeans, or you can dress it up with slacks or a skirt. This women's turtleneck top is made of 55 percent cotton and 45 percent acrylic, so it's both breathable and stretchy, conforming to the contours of your body. The turtleneck will help keep you warm on cold days. Ribbed accents on the Faded Glory Top run vertical for a slimming look.
Faded Glory Women's Ribbed Long-Sleeve Turtleneck Top:
- 55 percent cotton; 45 percent acrylic
- Ribbed accents
- Machine wash, cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY, DO NOT BLEACH, DO NOT TWIST OR WRING, RESHAPE LAY FLAT TO DRY, WARM IRON IF NEEDED|
|Fabric Content:||55% COTTON, 45% ACRYLIC|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine does not go past my but area, however I am 5' 10" tall. It reaches just past my hipbonesby Epicrose11/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on your height. I am 5'8" and it comes to the middle of my "butt"--maybe a bit longer. It's not tunic length, but I like the fit with my long jeans. Short sweaters just don't look good with the jeans. This sweater does. And it won't shrink, so the length remains the same. If you can make it to a WalMart, they have it in the store, so you can try it on.by bournegirl11/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, this ends just past the belt line.by gaileen511/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5 ft 10 inches. I got a xl and it doesn't cover the butt area.by carhar311/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it's not quite that long. I'm 5'2 and bought the small last year (I"m assuming they fit about the same as last year's.). It goes to just a bit past my hips.by mostlycloudy11/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Around mid-butt on meby ufos10/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this turtleneck does not go pass the butt area but it is a modesty covering turtleneck.by 24fkdhdj10/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry it doesn't. You raise your arms and your belly actually shows!by gerudisia11/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, not past. It comes to about the middle, but long enough that your back isn't uncovered when you bend!by Wee211/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From top of shoulder seam it runs 26". I am 5'6", 112 lbs. I bought the medium and it falls mid butt are maybe a little longer. It's long enough that I could wear a wide belt with it if I wanted....hope this helps.by redheeler12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?