Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Flutter Sleeve Braided Trim Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
If you’re looking for a simple, classic top the Faded Glory women's plus-size flutter sleeve braided trim top is perfect for you. It features a soft polyester, a flattering scoop neckline with braided trim and stylish ruched sides. Pick from assorted colors and pair this top with your favorite pants.
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Flutter Sleeve Braided Trim Top:
- 100% polyester
- Scoop neck
- Flutter sleeves
- Braided trim on neckline
- Ruched sides
- Loose fit
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD, WASH WITH LIKE COLORS, ONLY NON CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED, TUMBLE DRY LOW, MEDIUM IRON|
|Fabric Content:||100% POLYESTER|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is not tunic length, which is typically fitting over the rear end. I am short waisted and only 5'5" and the top hits me at the middle of my rear.by Sosunny80187/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top hit me at my lower hip, I'm 5'10". Its not quite tunic length but still longer than a regular t shirt.by TXMargo7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'd say longer like a tunic but not long enough that it would be appropriate to wear just leggings under. I'm 5'9" and it comes just below my hips.by Sydneycake6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'2" and it comes to just below my hips -- love the length and the gathered sides.by ShopInAZ6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not a tunic, i'm short and it comes to the waist barely but I really wouldn't recommend this at all. going right back to the store.by JennrhH5/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes down just below the waistline.by CommunityAnswer5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like a tunicby penslr4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it sits a little below the waist on me.by StefiePooh4/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I am 5'7" and this blouse comes to the bottom on my hips and covers my butt with ruched sides. If I had to guess I'd say it was 30" but I don't have a tape measure with me. It is true to size and not form fitting. It's a beautiful, light top. The sleeves are a bit longer then regular short sleeves and they are flutter style, which I like.by LMC426/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?