Consider these popular products
- from $18.88
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Destructed Roll-Cuff Skinny Jeans
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat your wardrobe to an update with a pair of women's skinny jeans from Faded Glory. Featuring rolled cuffs and distressed fabric for a fashion-forward look, they are convenient and versatile. Dress up these ankle-length destructed roll-cuff Faded Glory skinny jeans with your favorite boots, heels or flats. Wear them with sneakers for a completely casual look. Offering belt loops to accommodate your favorite accessories, a classic 5-pocket configuration and a zipper and button closure with faint distressing on the front, these plus-size skinny jeans go with anything. Wear them around the house with a basic tee or tank top. Dress up by pairing them with a blouse or cardigan set, a fun scarf or some jewelry. Made from a comfortable blend of cotton, polyester and rayon, these Faded Glory women's skinny jeans are a good choice every day of the week. Versatile and fashionable, they are likely to become a favorite.
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Destructed Roll-Cuff Skinny Jeans:
- 64% cotton/30% polyester/4% rayon
- 5 pocket style
- Zipper and button closure
- Belt loops
- Skinny style
- Ankle length
- Destructed roll-cuff Faded Glory skinny jeans feature distressed fabric
- Rolled cuffs
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold with like colors, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed
Explore this item
|Color:||Gray , Blue|
|Fabric Content:||64% Cotton 30% Polyester 4% Rayon 2% Spandex|
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.63 x 11.35 x 2.87 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. Gives you an extra 2".by 1990harley6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i can.by sam51606/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and they are just the right length for me when unrolled, I am 5'9"by nrodi6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Jay, Yes, these Faded Glory Jeans can be worn with the cuff rolled up or down. This allows you to dress them up with heels or wear them casually with flats or sneakers. -Land n Seaby An anonymous customer5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the cuffs can be rolled down.by CommunityAnswer3/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I guess I will answer my own question now that I have received them. LOL:) You can roll these down if you choose.by JLuvsWalmart5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes but they don't pop out and stay that way.by 1990harley6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they have some stretch to them.by sam51606/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, if you wear a 22W you will fit into 20Wby nrodi6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes very much.by Texasladyred6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they have some spandex in them and can stretch.by CommunityAnswer4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Norasmom, Thanks for the question! Yes, these jeans have 2% Spandex in them giving a fair amount of stretch to add comfort. -Land n Seaby An anonymous customer4/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nearly bleached out all over.by 1990harley6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have what look like fray lines or fake looking snag lines in them.by Texasladyred6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi irene, Normally when the word "destructed" is used on denim it is used to describe denim that has rip and tear effects, small holes and/or abrasions. But these Faded Glory Skinny Jeans do not have any of these qualities. They are simply sand blasted or acid washed depending on the colorway. Hope this helps. -Land n Seaby An anonymous customer6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?