Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Crinkle Maxi Skirt
About this item
About this item
This Faded Glory women's plus-size crinkle maxi skirt is stylish and comfortable. It features feminine crochet details on the waist and crinkle fabric. Pair with your favorite wedges and tops. Remember to add accessories for a sophisticated look.
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Crinkle Maxi Skirt:
- 100% polyester
- Elastic waistband
- Pull on style
- Crochet details on front waistband
- Crinkle fabric
- Maxi length
- Loose fit
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||TURN GARMENT INSIDE OUT. MACHINE WASH COLD SEPARATELY, GENTLE CYCLE. ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED. LINE DRY. DO NOT IRON|
|Fabric Content:||100% COTTON|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.6 x 10.82 x 5.26|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- a 1-22-14 review said the skirt was 100% poly-- not 100% cotton-- so I guess you will have to buy to find out which you will get! that didn't help I guess!by abearwhocares5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this skirt is made of 100% cotton.by CommunityAnswer5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The length from the waistband to the bottom hem is 5.26".by CommunityAnswer6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- answering myself! tried these for a ladies yoga class-- but returned. skirt was only about 2'' below knee of a 5'9'' lady. was 100% poly-- not cotton as stated..so..clingy, not loose, the sheer liner clingy too and not full or long enough for the movement they needed. appeared much shorter than on model shown. oh well.by abearwhocares5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?