Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Women's Plus Shawl Collar Cardigan
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A comfy cardigan is always needed, especially when the seasons turn. This Faded Glory women's shawl collar sweater cardigan is perfect for those days. Pair with jeans and boots or wear it casually open over a flowy dress and wedges.
Faded Glory Women's Shawl Collar Sweater Cardigan:
- 100% acrylic
- Ribbed collar
- Button-up closure
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD WASH WITH LIKE COLORS DO NOT BLEACH TUMBLE DRY LOW LOW IRON IRON ON REVERSE|
|Fabric Content:||100% ACRYLIC|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.05|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am 5'2" so the 1x fits me generously with the sleeves a bit too long- which is something I typically find with long sleeves and being short.by RedTraveler12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I went a size bigger with my choice, mainly because I would be wearing it over more clothes. I am glad I did. It was a good fit.by NewInTX12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I BUY IT 1 SIZE BIGGER........AND IS VERY BIG...I SHOULD BUY IT MY SIZE.... INDDED I LOVE IT IS BEAUTIFULLby Siramana11/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no seems true to size!by harrietc311/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE ONE X SHOULD DO,COS I USUALLY WEAR A 2X,BUT ORDERED THIS IN A 1X AND IT WAS STILL BIG ON MEby CALIDAMS11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you want it a little loose, I would go ahead and order a 2x.by jenilynevette11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT,S NOT VERY LONG,IT FALLS RIGHT ON HIP LEVELby CALIDAMS11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sweater lays at mid upper thigh on me. I am short, so it might not be quite as long on a taller personby sophiek10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sweater cardigan hits me at the base of my hips. I am about 5'8.5" and have a long torso.by LIKE2SHOPMOM10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't have a tape measure handy, but will say it's finger tip length- when on. Just covers your bottom.by CuppyCakePattyCake10/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, this sweater is 100% acrylic and very soft. I've washed mine once in the short time I've had it and the only thing I would suggest is don't dry it in the drier. It seems to make it pill.by toys99911/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100% acrylic, I washed & dryed mine on low setting, came out perfect.by jenilynevette11/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This sweater cardigan is 100% Acrylic and is machine washable (cold water), lay flat to dry. I read this directly from the tags on my sweater.by LIKE2SHOPMOM10/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 100% acrylicby CuppyCakePattyCake9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?