Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Women's Plus Hi-Lo Henley Long Sleeve Holiday Sleep Shirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get cozy with the Faded Glory Women's Plus Hi-Lo Henley Long Sleeve Sleep Shirt, Holiday. This casual classic top is super soft and comfortable, and ideal to lounge in when the weather cools down. The Faded Glory sleep shirt is an ideal layering piece, adding warmth and neutral style to work or weekend looks. The top is made from a cozy blend of polyester and rayon, with a flirty high-low hem. The women's sleep shirt has a loose silhouette, with a traditional button placket and long sleeves. It can be machine washed for easy care. The top is available in your choice of solid colors and sizes.
Faded Glory Women's Plus Hi-Lo Henley Long Sleeve Holiday Sleep Shirt:
- Poly/rayon blend
- Button placket
- Long sleeve
- Hi-lo hem
- Loose silhouette
- Machine wash cold
- Women's sleep shirt
- Assorted colors available
Explore this item
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FZ43459TEX|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The sleeves were very tight!! I usually wear a 2x, the shirt fit well. Too bad the arms were so tight-I returned it. Not even a size up would solve the problem.by ChiShopper1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3X should be fine. I would recommend buying 1 size up from what you might normally buy.by Layacan1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT WOULD. I BOUGHT 2X - I WEAR 2X & THEY FIT LOOSELY & HANG VERY WELL.by GRANNY59Z12/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- has a hi lo but definitly not a tunic, also i would size up 1. i am tall and this hits meright at the top of myleg/hip. u could wear a bra and use as a top with jeans. i have 2 of them, i am comfy to sleep in it, just wish it was a little more roomy and a little longer (cover the buns)by rockinro1/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure the exact measurements but I am tall and they are plenty long enough (below natural waistline)by Layacan1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?