Check out these related products
- Clearance$11.67 List price $23.99Save $12.32
- Clearance$8.25 List price $16.99Save $8.74
- Clearance$8.30 List price $16.99Save $8.69
- Clearance$18.10 List price $36.99Save $18.89
Faded Glory Women's Maxi Skirt with Shirred Waistband
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Faded Glory Women's Maxi Skirt with Shirred Waistband:
- 62% polyester/33% rayon/5% spandex
- Stripped fabric
- Elastic waistband with shirring
- Maxi length
- Loose fit
- Machine wash cold
- Available in a wide variety of sizes
- Faded Glory maxi skirt with shirred waistband coordinates well with sandals and flats
Fabric Care Instructions: Wash inside out, machine wash cold separately or with like colors, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, low iron if necessary.
Explore this item
|Color:||Blue , Multicolor|
|Fabric Material:||62 % Polyester/ 33% Rayon/ 5% Spandex|
|Primary Shelf ID:||164061|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have the large and I am a 12-14 i probably could've used the M also but, the large gives me a bit of room and is not super tight....so I'm guessing the Xxl would be 16/18/20 size area. What's nice about the skirt is that it's a stretchy material also.by JesseJetta7/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- According to another shopper, XXL = 20-24... the skirt is slightly loose on the waist.by TXBargainHunter7/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- adjustable, probably 16-18by orangezinnia6/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 20by LadySerena3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Size XL is marked 16/18. So size XXL must be equivalent to size 20. This is pretty unusual for Missy.by mirt7/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The XL is a 16-18, so I imagine the XXL is 20-22. However, I wear a 14, and the L (12-14) was too small for me.by cowgirl5247/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 18by Lovechild523/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes an XXL would be a good choice.by CommunityAnswer5/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The skirt runs a big in size so you should go one size down. I bought size XL and I am normally a size 18.by dub787/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- what is the difference between the 3 different type of black colored skirts?? Is one more see through than the other??by taytay20107/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty long. I'm 5' 11" and it reaches me to like the ankle.by MPOWERY7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Jen, I own this skirt and it will fit differently for everyone depending on height, but I am 5 foot 6 inches and if I wear it below my waste it comes above my ankles. If I wear it at hip length it will fall to my shoe straps. Hope that helps.by Kate82016/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It hits me just below the ankle, high enough to wear sandals but long enough not too look weird.by Nyxva7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'3 and the bottom of the skirt was right off the ground.by Renae19866/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'4" and it is just above my ankles.by MLav7/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is 13.0" x 10.0" x 5.0"by CommunityAnswer7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (26)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so but you can always roll up the waistband as the fabric is so soft that it won't feel bunched up or you could simply hem the skirtby Ninaana7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure of the specifics. I am a full bodied woman and the large fits me well without too many bulges. The lighter colors will show more of you however.... :)by Desertroze6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear both the Lg and XL in this skirt. I find the waist band to be very forgiving. My hips are 45". The skirt stays up without binding. The elastic is very gentle, not binding at all. They waist has a lot of give without being too tight or too loose.by Momoftwo7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear anywhere between an 18 and a 22 depending on the day, what I ate, and how much water my body's holding on to... I find when I'm on the lower end of that, it fits more smoothly, but even on the top-side it still fits comfortably, just a little tight about the hips, and I find I prefer to wear it with a spanx-type undergarment at that point.by Daezed7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont know the exact answer, but i wear a size 8-9 jean and i fit a size small perfectly.by andiiii5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A 2XL hip measurement is approximately 46½ inches.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?