About this item
Now that the summer season is here, treat yourself to the fresh look and easy comfort of this Faded Glory Women's Flip-Flop Dress. Designed with a scoop neck and tank-top style bodice, this garment is knee length so it looks just right with flip-flops or sandals. This attractive piece is available in a selection of colors to fit every wardrobe. The shirred waistline flatters the figure. It easily transitions to cooler weather by layering with a knit top, tights and boots. This women's knit dress will add versatility to your summer and fall fashion collection.
Faded Glory Women's Knit Flip-Flop Dress:
- Polyester blend
- Scoop neck
- Shirred waistline
- Women's summer dress hits at knee
- Loose bottom
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||machine wash cold gentle cycle with like colors use only non chlorine bleach when needed tumble dry low remove promptly low iron if needed|
|Fabric Content:||64% polyester 33% rayon 3% spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.06|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 11.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the dress' waist is about 2 1/2 inches thick and sits about natural waist/belly button area. I have the kimono dresses too, and that "waist" is right under bustline--this dress is lower than that.by OICMama6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's an empire fit, one row of elastic. Fits right below bra.by butterjam686/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Slightly above waist.by MERTB6/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would consider this an empire waist. I am 5'9" though but I still think that it is designed to be above the waist. It is shirred just slightly in the front only so there are not rows of elastic. Just that bit of shirring which gives it a nice finished look rather than just an elastic waist.by Luckylouielou6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the elastic part is slightly above the waist. It's like a double band of material that's sort of gathered or scrunched, so not really rows. It's also only in the front as you can tell by the pictures. I have a short torso so the elastic falls right below my breasts. Hope this helps. :)by AllMommy6/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the shirring is above the waist to where it creates a more fitted top area around the chest. So I would describe it as being fitted at the top and the dress hangs loose around the waist. Hope this helps.by glas5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is. It comes right below the bust.by OgieRox5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is slightly above the waist and there is some elastic in it, which makes the bottom portion puff out a bit, but not too bad. The kimono empire dress was too high for me as well -- this dress has a slimmer look to it (a little less emphasis in the bust area) in my opinion. hope this helps!by happyShop16/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there is a gathered waist that fits just under the bust. I often cannot wear this style because the elastic comes up too high, but this one works well enough for me.by Chicago115/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- right under the breast, very flattering!! I bought a lg and I'm 36d.by ann19815/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?