Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Women's Kimono Dress
About this item
About this item
Take a break this summer season and take this lovely Faded Glory women's kimono dress anywhere you want! Pair with sandals or wedges and add simple jewelry to complete your look. Also, transition to fall by layering under a knit sweater, tight and boots. Pick from the assorted colors.
Faded Glory Women's Kimono Dress:
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold Gentle cycle With like colors Only non-chlorine bleach when needed Tumble dry low low iron if needed
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||67% POLYESTER 29% RAYON 4% SPANDEX|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
- I am 5" 2' and it was at the knee for me, but after washing and shrinking, i am guessing it would be slightly above the kneeby NelsonRN5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- AM 5 FT..COMES TO KNEEby GRIFI5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 5'2 and it hits the top of her knee capby Victrola65/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm five foot ten and ordered this dress in a size xs. It hits me around the mid to lower thigh and I wear it with leggings. Now I did notice from some of the other reviews that the larger sizes tend to a be a little longer. However, since everybody is different what you may want to do is find the product in a store if you can, and try it on to see for yourself just to see which size works for you.by everyonelovesagermangirl4/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its shortby tylenick223/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and you almost need to wear one because of how low cut the v-cut is on it.by Wineaholic6/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Niki I bought two of these dresses about a two months ago, and I would define the neckline as modest. Now I'm five foot ten inches tall, 140 lbs, and have an hour glass figure, and I bought these in an extra small. The neckline hits me right above my bust area and shows off just a very slight hint of cleavage. But, depending on how endowed you are you may want to wear a cami underneath. The only thing I can really suggest is to try and find a store nearby that carries them and try one on so that you can see if the neckline works for you.by everyonelovesagermangirl5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?