Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Women's French Terry Sleep Pants
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
62%Polyester, 33% Rayon, 5%Spandex turn garment inside out. machine wash cold separately or with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. tumble dry low. Medium iron when needed.
Fabric Care Instructions: turn garment inside out. machine wash cold separately or with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. tumble dry low. Medium iron when needed.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||62%Polyester, 33% Rayon, 5%Spandex|
|Clothing Size:||Fan , S|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Size:||S , Blue Fan|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unfortunatly NOT. WIsh they did tho!!!!by mari18553/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but it makes for a smooth fit.by Beck521/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No pocketsby ANY271/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No pockets.by MommaA11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but they're wonderful in every way and are very slimming.by AMRB1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's a tough question!!! Pregnant, you would like the large. Not pregnant---maybe consider a medium. At 5'8" and 140 you sound slim. I just measured the inseam on my size large and it's between 31 1/2 and 32 inches. (Stretchy material!!!) With your your height you might be back at large!!! I'm just under 5'5" and my size large is too long really. I hope you find the right size, but you might want to consider buying a large and a medium pair. You'll love them and wear them a lot!!!by Beck521/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go medium if I were you. These pants definitely run a little bigger. If you like loose fitting clothes, large would probably be okay too. Remember, they may shrink after washing too. You will LOVE these pants if your pregnant, and definitely after having the baby too! Congrats, hope this was helpful :-)by ANY271/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you should definitely order the large. I'm 5'4", 130 lbs, and the medium fits me just right. Also, I'm not pregnant.by TxGrum1/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?