Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $6.49
- from $17.66
- from $17.88
Faded Glory Women's Crochet Slip-On Shoes
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Faded Glory women's crochet slip-on shoes will become your go-to pair when running errands, hanging out and for a casual day out. Pair with jeans and shorts.
Faded Glory Women's Crochet Slip On Shoes:
- Fabric upper
- Slip-on style
- Canvas lining
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i WEAR AN 8.5 ALSO AND ORDERED A 9 WHICH FITS GOODby WOLFFIE555/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- since you wear a 8.5 round it to an size 8 and go down 2 sizes smallerby motherbird364/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- in my opinion, based on my experience-a 9.by jengee4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same problem as you. I chose to purchase the size 8. They fit snug but after time and use they will be looser.by ChelseaTheKid4/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 8 and I ordered a size 8 and they are a little bit snug. I would definitely go up a size.by DaisyMae884/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends, my feet are wide, and still I wear a size 10.5 and ha the same problem so I got the 11 and they are little big, so I order the 10 on line because i could not find it at any store, and when I tried them on, they felt snug, after a few hours of wearing them my feet got swollen and I had to go back to the 11's! My daughter wears 8.5 and I got her the 8 and they fit just fine! So good luck with yours! They are really cute and comfortable!by An anonymous customer4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should get a 9 then..... but will be 1/2 inch longer, shoe is narrow so the extra length gives your toes some room.by ktriller4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I normally take an 8.5 also. I ended up getting a 9 and they fit really good for me.by KAY710864/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy already 2 pairs, runs one size big. I'm 7.5 and I get 7 is still a little big but they don't came on 6. I order online because in my local store was sold out.by Calista094/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 7 and if I had to judge, I would go with the 9. They fit me pretty true to size but I think if I had to wear a 6 they would be way too small. Order both, return the ones that don't fit! You can return them in-store, no questions asked!by NachoDog4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?