Customers also viewed these products
Faded Glory Mens' Stinson Canvas Lace Up Shoe
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get classic low top style and everyday comfort when you buy the Faded Glory Men's Stinson Canvas Lace-Up Shoes. Made with lightweight canvas material, these Faded Glory men's shoes will give your feet the casual style you've been looking for at a price you'll love. Choose from assorted colors.
Faded Glory Men's Stinson Canvas Lace-Up Shoes:
- Canvas upper
- Lace-up style
- Low top sneaker style
- Contrast thread accents
- Cushioned insole
- Non-marking outsole
- Ideal for everyday wear
Explore this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.3|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not 100%, it s ok for the price..by Dclove279/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This are, in my opinion, a great alternative to Converses.by windsurferdude458/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby WAYNO518/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say yes.by chrisdd7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got them, they're super comfortable, seem well made & you can't beat the price. You can get 2-3 pairs of these for the cost of 1 Converseby Medfordhouse6/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually prefer these to the original Chucks, they're slightly wider and I've found they hold up a bit longer. The only real way you can tell a difference is that little hoop on the heel which I think is there simply for store display purposes, snip that off. The tongue had a small printed "faded glory" where the Converse big white patch is; when laced up you can barely see it. Cover it with a small piece of masking tape, lace up, and you have nice wide comfy chucks!by NS30008/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are! I didn't want to spend the extra money on Converse either!by eddie8885/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. ORDER ONE SIZE BIGGERby WAYNO518/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ususally like a wider shoe, these were just right in the regular size, for the price it's worth a try and walmart makes it easy to exchange anyway.by Medfordhouse7/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but I've found these to be slightly wider than traditional Chuck Taylors. I usually where 2E shoes and these are fine for me. They run a little large!by NS30006/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?