Faded Glory Maternity Knit Leggings, 2-Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay comfy and covered in a pair of these super stretchy Faded Glory Leggings. Constructed in cotton blend knit fabric, these maternity leggings are designed for comfortable all-day wear. A convenient package of two allows you to stock up on basic knit leggings for your pregnancy. Make the most out of your outfits with an elastic waistband and flexible construction that can handle work or play with some subtle style. Fitted to be on-trend, these Faded Glory Leggings are tailored through the seat and thigh for comfortable all-around movement. These stretchy maternity leggings are great for casual office wear or for weekend outings. Slip them on beneath colorful tops and tunics to make a modern fashion statement. Available in this practical neutral, these knit leggings give you plenty of style options while the straight leg opening is ideally paired with heels or boots. Plus, the pull-on style is easy to navigate while giving the appearance of classic trouser style. When you need comfortable fashion during your pregnancy, consider adding this 2-pack of Maternity Knit Faded Glory Leggings to your closet.
Faded Glory Maternity Knit Legging, 2-Pack:
- Pack of 2
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Pull-on style
- Elastic waistband
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Primary Shelf ID:||1224738|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no panel so you can try to wear them both ways. Over the belly, they balloon out and look awful so you'll have to wear a long tunic over them. Under the belly, they slide down terribly. Not really good maternity leggings.by AllMommy1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a size up so they would accommodate my belly, they aren't traditional "over the belly leggings" with the panel but they do hit pretty high. Super comfyby SoCalMM1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The go over your belly. Very comfy.by bronx123texasmom1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine fit me kind of in the middle! I can see that in the future they will fit more under but I will have to wear a tank top to keep them from sagging.by Goofgoofster12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Over the belly for now, but I believe that once I am full term, they could be under the bellyby crowell353812/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Under belly and good for first trimester.by MasDulce32812/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine come over right now, but will be at least mid belly by the time I get a few more weeks along.by MommaPaige12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Overby CandP12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are elastic waist, under belly style. (No belly support.) They are higher in the back, which is nice.by ESmitty111/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Under :)by tangles8511/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?