Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Girls' Francie Cage Sandals
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Faded Glory girls' Francie cage sandal is perfect to wear during hot summer days! Mix and match with floral dresses and cute rompers or take to the beach or pool side.
Faded Glory Girls' Francie Cage Sandals:
- PU upper
- Elastic crisscross lacing
- Side Velcro strap closure
- Padded footbed
- Pull-tab for easy on/off
- TPR sole
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My daughter uses them for wading at the lake and she is able to swim in them but it's a little more difficult.by jenru7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good Question the sole is a little heavy and when they get wet it may be heavier so now ...dont use as water shoesby quamom7/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are sandals. I would not consider these water shoes. They are not heavy at all. My daughter says there are comfortable too.by SouthernCaliTeacher16/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby LovesToInternetShop12310/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by jenru7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By 10 years old their feet vary way to much to give an average size for the age. You can probably download a sizing scale somewhere online to put against her foot to see what the exact size would be.by LEIGHSTER201115/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sizes in most shops have 'Toddler' sizes up to a 12 or 13 for smaller girls and they then go on to size 1, 2 ,3 etc. in bigger girl sizes. Having said that, my 6 year old is still in Toddler sizes (I'll be buying size 12 sandals for the summer) but her friends feet all vary so much it would be had to give and 'average' size. So assuming kids are about 7 when they move to the 'Big Girl' shoes and they go up about one size a year, I guess a 10 year old would be about a 4. That would be a starting point anyway, but I suggest you go into any shoe store with your daughter and try on a few pairs. Maybe someone with a ten year old can tell us more.... Good Luck!by BritChicky5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?