Consider these popular products
- from $6.98
George Girls' Faux Wool Short Coat
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You'll little girl will love wearing this Faded Glory girls' faux wool short coat. This coat is girly and can be worn at any time. Pair is over jeans and a tee or over a fancy dress for a nice outing. She'll stay warm all winter long while wearing this pretty coat.
Faded Glory Girls Faux Wool Short Coat:
- Polyester blend
- Double breasted button front closure
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves
- Princess seams
- 2 slant front pockets
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed. Tumble Dry Low. Low Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 68% Polyester, 17% Acrlic, 8% Other Fibers, 7% Rayon; Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Clothing Size:||XS (4/5)|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.19 x 13.22 x 1.33 IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||418262|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|4||4/5 (XS)||39 – 41½||23||21||23|
|5||42 – 44½||24||21½||24|
|6||6/6X (S)||45 – 46½||25||22||25½|
|6X||47 – 48½||26||23||26½|
|7||7/8 (M)||49 – 50½||27||24||28|
|8||51 – 53||28||25||29½|
|10||10/12 (L)||53½ – 55||29||26||30½|
|12||55½ – 57½||30½||27||32|
|14||14/16 (XL)||58 – 60||31½||28||33|
|16||60 – 62||33||29||34½|
|18||18 (XXL)||60 – 62||34||30||35½|
|20||60 – 62||35½||31||37|
|7 SLIM||49 – 50½||25½||22||25|
|8 SLIM||51 – 53||26½||23||27½|
|10 SLIM||53½ – 55||27½||24||28½|
|12 SLIM||55 – 57½||29||25||30|
|14 SLIM||58 – 60||30||26||31|
|16 SLIM||60 – 62||31½||27||32½|
|18 SLIM||60 – 62||32½||28||33½|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I bought a size 4 for my almost 4 year old dtr. I tried it on my 7 (almost 8 y/o) it fit perfectly. If she is slim I'd say a 4. Best go with a 5 to have room to grow.by motheroftwinsboys1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This coat fit our daughter who wears a size 6 normally a tad bit big. The sleeves are a bit long, but the room it gives is great to be able to put a layer underneath. It is nice to have the sleeves a bit long....that way they will have the coat another year, before going up a size.....hope that helps.by kriegfamilyshopper1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can try a size 7-8.by sabray12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a 10/12 for my daughter and it fit great. She's 10 and wears size 10/12.by Happywiththiscamera12/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it fits true to size. My daughter is 9, is petite and short, small, normally wears a 8, I bought at 10/12, she has PLENTY of room to grow!! But it doesn't look sloppy big!by mustbrowseall12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is a size 6 shirt and it fits her perfect got her the 6/6xby vwchick2412/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is almost 6 but she is tall. I bought a 7 and it fits well with room to spare. The only complaint would be the arms are long but I rolled up the sleeves a little and it's fine. She wears a 7 in pants and a 6 or a 7 in tops (Gymboree sizes)by RoseB20612/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 6 and wears around a 6x-7 and it fit her great with just enough roomby firstandlast5200712/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?