Consider these popular products
Faded Glory - Women's Plus-Size Classic 5-Pocket Bermuda Shorts
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||wash before wearing#wash inside out#machine wash warm#wash with like colors#only non chlorine bleach when needed#tumble dry medium#high iron when needed|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes - just above the kneesby Fitness66/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are above the knee.by AAATeam5/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes they do come above the kneeby treetop98175/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- above the kneeby adluv415/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- above kneeby emachine54/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come just a bit above the knee. I have very short legs, long torso so I have to do a tack hem on them. If you have long legs, they will fit nicely above the knee.by meekobrat4/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i'm about 5'9, and it hits about mid-kneeby emzy085/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Above the knee. Inseam is about 8.5 inches.by lovelovebargins6/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'6" and they hit a few inches above my knees (almost like bermudas, but a little shorter).by Gypsy6114/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'4" and they come about 3" above the knee.by hih7044/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?