Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Baby Boys' 4-in-1 Systems Jacket
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get your son an all-in-one winter coat this season with the Faded Glory Baby Boys' 4-in-1 System Jacket. This boy's fleece jacket is all your little one will need for the winter season. The Faded Glory jacket combines the functional parts of a windbreaker, hoodie, raincoat and snow coat in a single high value winter item. A must-have for cold days, you can unzip the exterior hooded jacket to reveal a second fully lined jacket with additional pockets. With both jackets fully reversible, the Faded Glory Baby Boys' 4-in-1 System Jacket offers fleece or nylon exteriors. The outer jacket comes with a fleece-lined hood and two side pockets, while the inner detachable jacket features a high collar, polyester shell and additional side pockets. When you combine both elements of the Faded Glory jacket, you get a boy's fleece jacket with superior insulation and comfort. For practicality and multi-functionality, you can't go wrong with the Faded Glory Baby Boys' 4-in-1 System Jacket.
Faded Glory Baby Boys' 4-in-1 System Jacket:
- 100% polyester
- 2 versatile jackets
- Water resistant
- May be worn together or separately
- Covered zipper with Velcro closures
- 2 side pockets
- Elasticized cuffs
- Fleece lined hood
- Removable inner jacket
- Attached to outer jacket with interior zippers
- Reversible with one side fleece and one side nylon
- Full zip front
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed; Wash With Like Colors; Machine Wash Cold; Tumble Dry Low; Low Iron
|Fabric Content:||Lining: 100% Polyester , Shell: 100% Polyester , Side 2 100% Polyester , Polyester , Side 1 100% Polyester|
|Clothing Size:||12 Months|
|Clothing Category:||Baby Boys|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1228353|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My son's rolled around in the snow a bit in it and it held up, but it doesn't seem to be canvas-type thick or especially "waterproofed" and up for a long ski trip.by meinnyny3/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is waterproof but I don't know if it can be use as a ski jacket.by Dominicanita3/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 5 years old and is rather energetic to say the least. We are finishing up a 4 day trip to Big Bear CA to enjoy the snow and go tubing. Our son made snow angels, jumped in the snow mounds and went down the hills tubing. All the things that would lead one to wonder about the coat being waterproof. Now, to answer your question, absolutely it did. I would definitely recommend for the snow.by Boogaloosmommy1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes we used it as a ski jacket for our tot and it was awesome!by ficklemom1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here I am answering the question that was initially asked by myself. Yes, definitely it can be used as a snow jacket, and it' s waterproofing.by Cookforbaby1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Possibly can be used as a ski jacket. It looks and feels very warm. It too might be a little waterproof.by MMandMM1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put it on my son and the last few says when it snowed and rained he stayed dry and warm but we only out side for a short time to go from the house to the car and than about two blocks when we went to the mall to the car,by forestgreen45412/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son wore it just yesterday to play out in the heavy heavy snow and he stayed perfectly dry. The coat kept him dry and warm. Perfect ski coat.by Hegbert12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes is waterproof is really warm insideby zz8412/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by J1S112/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?