About this item
There's no time like the present: get started on Facebook today with this friendly beginner guide!
Facebook is constantly changing and evolving, replacing old features and introducing new ones. And while it can difficult to keep up with everything that it has to offer, its ever-changing features allow you to jump in and get started at any time! This edition of the popular For Dummies guide to Facebook covers the latest updates and guides new users into the Facebook experience quickly and easily. It explores the new look for photos and videos, the updated features in messaging service, expanded options for Timeline user profile, updates to popular Facebook apps, and much more.
- Covers Facebook's relaunched mobile application and integration with Windows 8
- Offers a straightforward approach to demystifying Facebook for newbies
- Features expanded updates on the photo/video sharing services, timeline profile, and more
- Updates all the changes to existing Facebook apps that are used by millions of people every day
- Helps Facebook newcomers get up to speed and use the site safely and confidently
Facebook For Dummies, 5th Edition is the resource you need to get the most from your Facebook experience.
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Aug 12, 2013|
|Number of Pages:||336|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.3 x 7.4 x 0.7|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.