About this item
The Fabric Covered U-Seat Pool Inflatable is a must for any pool. With a nylon covering, the U-Seat inflatable float is nearly indestructible. This attractive and portable pool chair incorporates rugged nylon covered vinyl with ergonomic styling to offer the maximum in both comfort and durability all season long. Value added features like a cup holder and backrest complete this inflatable chair for the perfect choice in summer pool fun!
- Single cupholder
- Nylon covered vinyl for lasting wear
- 28 in. L x 27 in. W x 16.5 in. H
- Color: Blue and Black
|Age Start:||12 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 27.0 x 16.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. :)by mph0077/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. My husband weighs over 200 and he has no problem floating.by Jickey5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so... it's seems pretty sturdy. I did not notice a weight limit on the package.by ahintz6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it's 200lbs, but I'm slightly over(210) and it held me just fine.by MamaDink5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our fmaily has used for several occasions and it held 3 year olds to 200 lb men. :)by mph0075/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?