About this item
The FRAM PH8A Extra Guard Oil Filter, PH8A uses cellulose and synthetic, glass fiber blended media to provide 3x more engine protection than the average of leading economy oil filters. Engine protection is the FRAM measure of a filter's ability to not just trap dirt but hold it for the life of the filter.
**Need help finding the right oil filter model for your vehicle? Click Here
With an ideal balance of dirt-trapping efficiency and dirt-holding capacity, FRAM Extra Guard oil filters use a special blend of fibers and resin to create a proprietary filter media that delivers excellent engine protection. Extra Guard is the perfect filter media for everyday drivers who perform frequent maintenance on their vehicles. FRAM Extra Guard Oil Filters:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.847 x 3.847 x 5.322|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
- I used on Toyota Yaris 2010by GoodCleaner11/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using mine on the Kawaski 22 HP.by An anonymous customer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the filter my brother-in-law uses for his '93 Geo Metro.by Gibz5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (7)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about autos, but it does fit my John Deere riding mower, model LA120by sdfasdfsgasdr5/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- Please call our catalog hotline at 800-890-2075, press option #2by Tech advisor11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?