About this item
FRAM High Mileage Oil Filter MAIL-IN REBATE available 03/1/2015 - 09/30/2015 Click Here
**Need help finding the right oil filter model for your vehicle? Click Here
FRAM High Mileage Oil Filter, HM4967:
- Industry exclusive, patented time-released gel additive conditions oil through the entire change cycle
- Help balance oil pH
- Helps neutralize acids
- Helps slow down viscosity increase
- Ideal for older engines that are more susceptible to oil break-down
- Uses cellulose and synthetic glass blended media to provide 3x more engine protection than the average of leading economy oil filters
- 95 percent dirt trapping efficiency
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.78 x 2.78 x 3.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- it does not have an anti drain valve but it's a good filter for those oil change with cars with many miles on them it keeps the oil clean, I have forgotten to change my oil every 3-4 thousand miles, but when I check it the oil still clean even thought I travel many miles every week. hope this can help you. it is one of the best filter out thereby Dred17/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product does feature an Anti-Drainback Valve.by CommunityAnswer2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The oil filter has nothing to do with the differential or any other part of the drive train system. This oil filter is compatible with a 4 wheel drive vehicle.by CommunityAnswer2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as it is catalogged for your vehicle it will not harm it four wheel drive or not.by Tech advisor2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the best place to find out what fits your vehicle is Fram.comby YourboyE5/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I know that it fits my 2006 Honda Civic EXby JohnnyWlfd2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?