FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter, CF10547
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
**Need help finding the right cabin air filter model for your vehicle? Click Here
Did you know that the air inside your vehicle may be dirtier than the air outside? FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters are the only cabin air filters that use the natural deodorizing qualities of Arm & Hammer?? baking soda. These two powerhouse brands have joined forces to help absorb odors and freshen the air. FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters:
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FCF10547|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.57 x 9.17 x 8.88 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Check out the YouTube videos. This whole process takes about 5 minutes. It was amazing how dirty the filter was. This was from a car we just bought so I don't know how the previous owner treated the car.by Brad5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fits behind my glove compartment on my 2005 Toyota Camry.by Mart5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product does not include installation.by CommunityAnswer5/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Govi, If you scan the QR code on the box, it will take you to an installation video. Otherwise you can go to www.framfreshbreeze.com for installation instructionsby Tech advisor11/20/2015Written by a verified representative from Tech advisorWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mainly honda/acuraby mtnsxt65/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (14) (20)Was this answer helpful?
- This filter fits 2006 - 2011 Honda Civicby An anonymous customer5/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the Fram Catalog on their website. http://www.framcatalog.com/Application.aspx?b=F Specs on Walmart don't match Fram site.by billj2145/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (29) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- Charts are located where all filters are found.by Mart5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- if you got to fram.com/cabin filters there should be a table for you to look up the correct filter. Do you know if it has a cabin filter and are you capable of changing it yourself? You could also Google Volvo with year and model to direct you to the proper filter.by mustangred1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.framcatalog.com/Application.aspx?b=F Go to Fram's website, they have a way to look up your vehicle.by LockheedL10114/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?