About this item
FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter MAIL-IN REBATE available 03/1/2015 - 09/30/2015 Click Here
**Need help finding the right cabin air filter model for your vehicle? Click Here
Did you know that the air inside your vehicle may be dirtier than the air outside? FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters are the only cabin air filters that use the natural deodorizing qualities of Arm & Hammer baking soda. These two powerhouse brands have joined forces to help absorb odors and freshen the air. FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.88 x 0.95 x 9.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- mainly honda/acuraby mtnsxt65/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- This filter fits 2006 - 2011 Honda Civicby An anonymous customer5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Use the Fram Catalog on their website. http://www.framcatalog.com/Application.aspx?b=F Specs on Walmart don't match Fram site.by billj2145/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby mtnsxt67/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This filter will not fit your car.by CommunityAnswer6/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a chart with all vehicles listed at your Walmart or on line and I am sure they have a filter for you car. (If it came with one from the factory)by Rickf1786/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?