About this item
The FINIS Foam Pull Buoy, Jr., can help you build upper body strength and reach your fitness goals. All you have to do is place the pull buoy between your thighs and use a FINIS Pulling leg strap (sold separately) to secure your feet together if you need assistance keeping the buoy in place. The swimming pull buoy can be used to strengthen the muscles of your upper body. Instead of forcing you to focus on keeping the buoy in place, the FINIS buoy can help you focus on proper hip rotation. The junior pull buoy is ideal for aligning your body from head to toe and improving your body's symmetry as you work out. It is available in adult and junior sizes. The FINIS foam pull buoy is designed for individuals with shorter legs or those who are under the age of 12.
FINIS Foam Pull Buoy, Jr.:
- Build upper-body strength
- Mentally focus on proper hip rotation generated by the core
- Junior pull buoy is designed to align your body from head to toe and improve symmetry as you swim
- Comprised of an EVA foam material that will not chafe or irritate the skin
- Available in adult and Jr sizes
- Jr size is ideal for someone with smaller legs or who is under the age of 12
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.