Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$26.04Was
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate 32oz.
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate kills weeds, not lawns. This concentrate is especially effective against dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds.
Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns Concentrate, 32 oz:
- Kills weeds, Not lawns
- Results in 24 hours
- Kills the root
- Kills dandelions, clover and other broadleaf weeds
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.23|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.543 x 4.764 x 11.563|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It should be applied when temperature is in 65 to 85 degree Fahrenheit range.by CommunityAnswer6/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actively growing refers to the temperature range. Apply the Ortho Weed B Gon Weed Killer for Lawns when the temperatures are consistently between 65 and 85 degrees.by ScottsCustomerCare5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product is labeled for control of wild strawberry.by ScottsCustomerCare6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this will control wild strawberry.by CommunityAnswer6/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When mixed at the northern lawn rate of 2 fl oz per gallon this 32 fl oz bottle will make a total of 16 gallons. When mixed at the southern lawn rate of 1 fl oz per gallon this bottle will make a total of 32 gallons.by ScottsCustomerCare7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?