Consider these popular products
Ozark Trail Girls' Drawstring Temp Rated Winter Boot
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ozark Trail Girls' Drawstring Temp-Rated Girls' Winter Boots are a must-have for winter activities. They will keep you girl warm and comfy. The adjustable strap at the ankle and drawstring around the top on the Ozark Trail snow boots will ensure feet stay warm and dry while out in the cold, wet snow.
Girls' Snow Boots:
- PU/Polyester upper
- Adjustable drawstring at cuff
- Adjustable fastener strap at ankle
- Round toe girls' snow boots
- Faux shearling lining
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- my Granddaughter is 8 years old and wears a size 4 in this boot. This is a girls size. Sounds like you need toddler which is usually indicated with a T after the size.by JustMeinPitman12/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just ordered the shoe size that my daughter was at the time. She was wearing a size 13 and that is what we got. So if your child is a size 4 shoe size, then yes, order that under the toddler sizes. There is also a size 4 under "girls boots" so make sure you do not order that.by stillpsuproud12/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the sizes listed above the 11,12, and 13 are bigger than 11, 12, & 13. I thought the same thing and have to return what I ordered.by elenor7712/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Anita, The size 4 here means youth size. I got one for my 10 year old.by Mamaof2cantikgirls12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are toddler size, I Bought a 13 for my 3 1/2 granddaughter.by sandybox12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "girls" size 4 will be too big. They do (or did) have these in toddlers though. The description in the title will say "toddler" in it.by indigoartist112/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No size 4 is NOT a toddler size. This is a child size.by mamacoach12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, this is a girls size 4. My daughter is 10 and these fit her perfectlyby Dave01212/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A size 4 is youth size not toddler size.by SouthernCaliTeacher112/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- youth size.by mlie12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?