Check out these related products
Ozark Trail Girl's Fur Trimmed Fashion Winter Snow Boot
About this item
About this item
These Ozark Trail Fur Trimmed Winter Snow Boots will protect your child's feet during the cold winter months. They are constructed with a comfortable round toe, a faux fur lining for warmth, a padded footbed, a faux patent leather upper, a TPR sole and a convenient front zipper closure. These fashion snow boots are available in multiple sizes and are ideal for fun winter activities.
Ozark Trail Girls' Fur Trimmed Fashion Winter Snow Boots:
- Faux patent leather upper
- Zipper closure at front
- Round toe
- Faux fur lining
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
- Available in multiple sizes
- Ideal for cold winter weather
- These girls' snow boots are ideal to wear when sledding and doing other winter activities
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. My daughter is 10 1/2 and she wears size 3.by freetimeshopper1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got size 12 for my 5.5 year-old. They are big for her this year. I hope she will fit into them next year. She usually wears size 10.5 - 11. So for a 12-year old I am not sure. You may really have to go up in size and try.by HOTMOMCINCY12/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a size 12 for my 5 year old daughterby rustedsun12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought for my lovely one, she is 5 years old. Size 1. Fits perfectly.by Luckystar712/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the boot is waterproof,No the inside of the boot is lined with fleece.Only top trim is fur.by freetimeshopper1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The inside is lined with soft fabric, not the fun. They aren't water proof but my daughter has worn them in the snow and they seem water resistant.by rustedsun12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I suppose it is waterproof. it is kind of plastic in the outside. with a lot of fur in the inside.by Luckystar712/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i bought size 1. it is like adult size.by Luckystar712/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these are youth boots for ages approximately 6 - 12 the range can vary depending on the size of the child. But a size 4 would be almost 9 inches.by 2quibble12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure about a size 4, my daughter has size 5 and from heel to toe is about 8 inches. I don't think these are available in toddlers size, but I could be wrong about that. Hope that helps.by Csgirl6812/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?