Check out these related products
Ozark Trail Boy's Camo Zipper Winter Snow Boot
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your little one's feet warm and cozy this winter with the Ozark Trail Camo Zipper Winter Snow Boots. A must-have for winter activities, they are made with a PU and polyester upper with a fastener strap that secures the front ankle. A padded footbed and a TPR sole make these boys' snow boots comfortable to wear.
Ozark Trail Boy's Camo Zipper Winter Snow Boots:
- PU/Polyester upper
- Fastener strap across front ankle
- Ozark Trail boot has round toe design
- Faux shearling lining
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Size:||Toddler 12 - 12.5|
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
|Color:||Brown , Other|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BYOT4390003|
|Gender||Approximate Age in Years||Size|
|PreWalk||0 – 2||1 – 6|
|Toddler (Boy & Girl)||2 – 4||7,8,9,10,11|
|Little Kid (Girl)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Little Kid (Boy)||4 – 8||12,13,1,2,3|
|Big Kid (Boy & Girl)||8+||4,5,6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the sizes are for youth boys, i order a size 13 and they fir true to sizeby momofcjsc12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The boots I ordered are boys size but I needed a 12 so this may not help you at all.by tlynns12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My grandson is 8 and I got him a size 3.by Kunde12/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- youth size 4 my son is 11 years old he likes themby thwjr12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's youth size. My grandson is 8 and I got him a size 3by Kunde12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- youth size 4by thwjr12/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?