Similar items in stock
White Stag Women's Comfort Waist Pull On Pants
Customers also viewed these products
- from $15.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These White Stag women's comfort waist pull on pants are perfect to wear all year round! The soft cotton fabric mixed with elements like the flexible waistband and convenient pockets will make them your favorite.
White Stag Women's Comfort Waist Pull On Pants:
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WASH WITH LIKE COLORS USE WOOL/DELICATE WASH CYCLE ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW, LOW IRON
Explore this item
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.80 x 11.61 x 2.53 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, mine are the petite size.by Karni8/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby argyle87/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They aren't advertised as petite, but I was sent a petite pair.by MrsHill19627/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine were longer than the jeans were, so I would say "average" on the length.by AlaskaLady996647/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 100 cotton, they have no stretch.by argyle87/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are more like twill fabric, so the answer is no. 100% cotton.by PinklePurr7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are not "stretch" pants like some jeans, etc. They are cut to give a good amount of movement from what I can tell.by AlaskaLady996647/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought these myself: they're 100% cotton - NO COTTON BLEND as described.by Foonda4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?