Customers also viewed these products
- from $30.00
- from $14.00
Plus Moda Women's Plus-Size Knit Slouchy Pants
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Plus Moda women's plus-size knit slouchy pants are a must-have this season. Featuring a trouser-like cut and great prints, you'll be able to wear for almost any occasion. Pair with tops and pumps. It transitions into fall by pairing with ankle boots and sweaters.
Plus Moda Women's Plus-Size Knit Slouchy Pants:
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Wash inside out. Machine wash cold separately or with like colors. Gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when neeeded. Tumble dry low. Low iron if needed.|
|Fabric Content:||95% Polyester 5% Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 12.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, they wash up beautifully.by ltobias12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was them in the washing machine and then let them air dry and they are good as newby kyraliz9/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I washed them and let them dry by hanging them in my bathroom...I, apparently like you were worried they would shrink in length. I don't think I will put them in the dryer. I am 5'6" and they are perfect now. I do not want to risk shrinking them.by DaytonaDi9/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 22W-24W = 3X 26W-28W = 4Xby Jan51507/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.walmart.com/cservice/contextual_help_popup.gsp?modId=1061624 3x is equivalent to a 22w or 24w and 4x is equivalent to a 26w or 28wby kyraliz7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products