Similar items in stock
Ozark Trail Men's River Sandals
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get out and enjoy the sun in these Ozark Trail Men's River Sandals. These sandals can be easily paired with a number of pieces from your wardrobe, including shorts or jeans. Featuring PU uppers, padded footbeds and TPR soles, these Ozark Trail Sandals will provide long-lasting comfort throughout the day.
Ozark Trail Men's River Sandals:
- PU upper
- Lace-up style Men's Sandals
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Color:||Multicolor , Black|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, but not constanly, I've read where the sole will seperate from the inner sole.by Catfishfever9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes that is what they are made forby TwoPiers9/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can wear in water. They dry quickly.by GBer9/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The glue and paper under the foot base will come apart.by REO39/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not really made for water, but for the price you could try it.by KurtW9/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not recommended...by Squigges8/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had similar sandals made with leather that I could wear in water when they were new but not after I wore out the inner part of the heal. I haven't tried wearing these in water yet, but I don't see why water would be a problem. They are made of fabric and rubber. I was actually surprised that my leather ones did so well in water, but fabric should not have any problems at all. I will try to update this answer after I've worn them in water.by An anonymous customer8/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Certainly.by Movieanimaltrainer7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure ,and on a boatby Jerrystring7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't know what would happen if wore directly into water, but will tell you that the supporting straps are NOT rubber...only the sole.by jumpy7/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?