Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$13.84
- from $15.47
- Clearance$12.12 List price $24.99Save $12.87
- from $20.53
Moda Women's Tiered Knit Dress With Beading Detail
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pair this Moda women's tiered knit dress with heels for a fancy dinner party. This dress is flattering and beautiful. Pick from assorted colors.
Moda Women's Tiered Knit Dress With Beading Detail:
- 65% polyester/35% rayon
- Scoop neck
- Lace yoke
- Tiered layers
- Loose fit
- Hits above the knee
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Exclusive of Decoration: Wash inside out, hand wash cold, do not bleach, line dry, iron on lowest setting, do not iron decoration.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||65% Polyester 35% Rayon|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 11.50 x 5.00 IN|
|Primary Shelf ID:||538874|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- True to form. I wear a large, that is what I ordered, it fit great! I don't like things to fit tight.by keywestgal1/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sizing is accurate. i normally where size 17-18 or xl, i ordered in xl and it was perfect. beautiful dressby altima1/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This dress does not run small. If anything, it may run a little big. I am a true size 2X and I ordered it in both a 2X and an XL. The 2X, of course, has a looser fit, but because of the stretchy fabric and the tiers that masquerade the fit of the dress, I can easily wear them both. However, the major difference that I see with the dresses is how much shorter the smaller size dress is than my true size. So, I'd say order your true size unless you have a great pair of legs and you want to show them off, then go a size smaller.by Earthtones12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a sort of racer back. I'll have to get a convertible bra/halter bra to wear with it. Alternately, a shawl would cover the bra straps. In spite of that, I have the body shape where I look pregnant and this dress covers that beautifully. I'm fussy, and this is a keeper!by prettydress1/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?