Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $25.00
- from $24.99
- Rollbackfrom $28.00Save $8.00
- Rollbackfrom $10.00Save $2.00
Leading Lady Maternity Casual Comfort Racerback Nursing Cami
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $25.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Leading Lady maternity casual comfort racerback nursing cami offers comfortable support during your day and nursing time thanks to the easy cup access, pretty design and smooth fabric. Layer under cardigans and jackets.
Leading Lady Maternity Casual Comfort Racerback Nursing Cami:
- 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Adjustable shoulder straps with clip closure for easy cup access
- Slightly padded
- Keeps nursing pads in place to avoid leaks
- Machine wash warm with like colors and tumble dry low
Fabric Care Instructions: iron as needed using low temperature; use non-chlorine bleach when needed; Line Dry; Hand Wash
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Black|
|Fabric Content:||5% Spandex , 95% Cotton|
|Clothing Category:||Maternity Wear|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the style of the shirt is like a shelf bra, only more supportive. The length doesn't change with engorgement if you get the right sizeby Kcal2188/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular tank stays down over the lower abdomen. It is supportive on the bra portion. overall a great and comfortable tank.by Faithmariest8/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It covers your stomach no problem. As far as support, it did for me but I am only a mid C.by Acranmer10258/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im 34w pregnant just got this item today and it fits over my big belly, i got a 2x and it fits my chest!! all around comfort!! I havent washed it yet so not sure if itll shrink like my other tank tops but im sure it if it does it wont shrink very much so it should still cover me but its light weight which is good during the summer while pregnant lol. im a 42D and a 2x fits perfectly and the straps are easy to adjust!!!by An anonymous customer8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is long enough to cover your stomach it actually fits to your body is not a lose top. It doesn't have a lot of support in the breast area but it holds them nice in thereby weendee148/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This tank is not very supportive at all. It is long and loose around the stomach so it should stay down.by An anonymous customer7/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I find it to provide great coverage. I am 5'6 and it covers most of my butt. Love it!by Marixox7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length is great, and it is roomy on the bottom because it is baby doll style so I doubt it would roll up. As for support, it has great support for a nursing tank with built in shelf bra. It is much better than other nursing tanks in terms of support. However, it is not as supportive as a regular bra.by LargeMargeInCharge7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- if u havent ordered this yet you really should. i wear a 38 D regularly and i grow larger while breast feeding. i am pregnant now and the shirt does not ride up my growing belly, i have always had a problem with most shirts riding up on me because i have a long torso, hate it. the bra part has a good support system, i dont feel the need to wear another bra with it. i do wish i would have purchased the large instead of the medium but even though it is a little snug where the elastic band is around the chest it fits great everywhere else. and for it being a med and it still covers my stomach is amazing. also i bought the bras that are just like the shirt and i love them. hope this was helpful.by sutchahotmess7/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am always having trouble finding shirts that are long enough but I had no problems with this one. It goes to about mid thigh on me and stays in place. It offers plenty of support too. I'm a 38G and I ordered the 2X and it offers great support. I wear it out on hot days and have no problems.by BFMama826/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products