About this item
Exercise in comfort with the Hanes Womens Ankle Socks. These Hanes ankle socks are made of a cotton, polyester, nylon, rubber, and spandex blend. Whether you're lounging or out running, this unique blend of fabric makes them more comfortable than other brands. They're especially made for active wear, but can be used for everyday wear, too. They're short and stop at your ankles so that your shoes won't rub against your skin and irritate it, but also they make it so your socks don't show too much. The Hanes Womens Ankle Socks come in packages of six pairs of socks. They're made to fit women that have shoe sizes five to nine. To care for them, machine wash on warm with like colors and tumble dry on medium. They're imported.
Hanes Womens Ankle Socks:
- Extra durable knit-in heel and toe
- Made of 74-percent cotton, 22-percent polyester, two-percent rubber one-percent nylon, one-percent spandex
- Half-cushion construction for extra comfort
- Especially made for active wear, but can also be used for everyday wear
- Black ankle socks
- Hanes Womens Socks, 6-Pack fit shoe sizes five to nine
- Six pairs of socks come is each package
- Hanes Womens Socks, 6-Pack are imported
- Machine wash on warm with like colors and tumble dry on medium
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Don't iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Do not iron. , Machine wash warm with like colors. , Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. , Tumble dry medium.|
|Fabric Content:||74% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 1% Nylon, 2% Rubber, 1% Spandex|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 6.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.