Consider these popular products
George Women's Anorak Jacket
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bundle up and look effortlessly chic this season with the George Womens Anorak Jacket. You'll love the versatility of this stylish women's winter coat. Constructed with a shell of waterproof nylon, this women's raincoat will keep you dry on all the stormy days of the year. The soft polyester lining of this women's winter coat is comfortable to wear on bare skin or with sleeved shirts. A great choice for cold climates, the Womens Anorak Rain Jacket features a flattering cinched waistline and an optional hood for extra warmth. Feminine but practical, the style of this women's raincoat can be paired with jeans, boots and a beanie for a cold weather walk. With a high collar and clean lines, this women's winter coat functions as an all-season basic that will quickly enter your daily wardrobe rotation. Whether accessorized for fashion or buttoned up for comfort, you'll love wearing the George Womens Anorak Jacket.
George Women's Anorak Jacket, Blue:
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Zipper and snap front closure
- High collar
- The Womens Anorak Coat has long sleeves with adjustable roll cuffs
- Hidden hood
- Two zipper closure front pockets
- Elastic cinched waist
- Available in multiple colors
- Machine wash the Womens Anorak Rain Jacket in cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WAS COLD WITH LIKE COLORS DO NOT BLEACH TUMBLE DRY LOW DO NOT IRON
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||SHELL 100% NYLON / LINING 100% POLYESTER|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 8.00 x 1.75 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I purchased a small and medium size for gifts for others. I tried on the medium and could wear it myself fairly comfortably, although it felt like a more fitted item. I normally wear a size large because I like a jacket or coat that has a little extra room and doesn't wear like a fitted garment, so I would say yes it is likely that the sizing is generous to a certain degree.by countryshoppertraveler9/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good question. I just posted my review on this jacket and one of the things I mentioned was the fit. It running on the generous side, so you may want to purchase a smaller size. I'm normally a small, but purchased an XS and I could still wear a sweater under it if I wanted to.by josidg8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is in between a large and XLby pbdcal8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - I don't believe it to be generous. Sorry.by Jamarc8/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have the white from last year. 5'6', 174 lbs, 38D. XL was not avail so took the L. Fit was ok as oversized item. Wind breaker material. Not water proof and that is a shame or I would own in all colors. Hood is not practical, just for looks. Wear M or L Ts, L sweaters. Hope this helps. this could have been a much nicer item but price point would have raised. Believe I paid 19.00.by CATCAN8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I weigh 133 and am 5'7" tall. I normally wear a medium but always go to a large for layering. This size medium, however, was more like a size 3X. I know because I used to wear that size before my bariatric surgery. I had to return it though because of the styling. It isn't flattering. And on my bright blue jacket that I ordered, the snaps weren't copper but bright silver. Not too warm for winter either.by Mardigras8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say the sizing is generous - but the copper buttons are HUGE.by lizlovescountry8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I usually wear a medium (8-10) but I had to get this in a small. The small fits perfect. Hope this helps. There is elastic around the middle of the jacket and there is plenty of room in the sleeve area as they can be worn 3/4 length or full length.by sunedays8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?