Fruit of the Loom Fresh Swim - Swim Ruffle Halter, Style FT226
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fruit of the Loom Fresh Swimwear - Swim Ruffle Halter, Style FT226
- Fruit of the Loom, A Fresh Collection new junior's swimwear!
- Cute, ruffled halter top
- Underwire for comfort and support!
- Bra sized for your perfect fit!
- 82% Nylon, 18% spandex
- Hand wash with like colors
- Matches perfectly with our
Fabric Care Instructions: Rinse with cool water after wearing. Hand wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry, Do not iron
|Fabric Content:||82% nylon, 18% spandex|
|Brand:||Fruit of the Loom|
|Bra Style:||Two-Piece Seapartes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 13.00 x 14.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Ties at neck. Hook at the back.by froggie669/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Ties on top at the neck and has a hook for the back.by OfficeShopping6/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On The neck :)by Natalie6031524/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby froggie669/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my swim suit, YES, pads can come out from a tiny hole on the inside of the suit.by LongDressLover8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the padding cannot be removed. Thank you!by SmartandSexySpecialist8/8/2013Written by a verified representative from SmartandSexySpecialistWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?