Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Striped Knit Maxi Skirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This breezy a-line maxi skirt would be a simple and casual addition to your wardrobe. Faded Glory Women's Knit Maxi Skirt features an elastic waistband, which makes wearing it even more comfortable. This plus-size maxi skirt features subtle tone-on-tone diagonal stripe accents and comes in three colors: black soot, blink blue and coral swim. With sizes ranging from 1X to 4X, you are sure to find the one that fits you best. Pair this striped maxi skirt with a fitted top, sandals and chunky accessories for a relaxed yet polished summertime look.
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Striped Knit Maxi Skirt:
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Elastic waistband
- A-line silhouette
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Care Instructions:||MACHINE WASH COLD SEPERATELY GENTLE CYCLE ONLY NON CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED TUMBLE DRY LOW REMOVE PROMPTLY USE COOL IRON WHEN NEEDED|
|Fabric Content:||95 % POLYESTER / 5 % SPANDEX ALL OVER PRINTED JERSEY|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's about 38 inches longby ginaohhh5/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are like me and prefer your ( anything maxi ) to go all the way to your feet, you will love this skirt.by verybeachy5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The 1X (16W) is exactly 36 inches from the top of the waistband at the center back to the bottom of the hem. The fabric is not so thick that you can't double over the waistband to make the skirt shorter for flat shoes and leave it as is for higher heeled shoes. The doubled over waistband is not visible even with a fitted tank top or tee worn over it.by CutieCombo4/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This skirt is ankle length, or for me at 5'3" it almost drags the ground.by Jan11184/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it goes to my ankleby Candlesoy4/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mid-calfby Bonniezclyde4/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5' 8", and it is ankle length on me.by Bradswifealways3/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes to my ankles and I'm tall.by pewjumper3/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 55 inches its a maxi skirt.by Pooveylou2/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes to your ankles. It's very comfortable.by Arenaray2/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?