Check out these related products
- from $83.99
- from $50.99
- from $67.43
- from $78.99
- from $44.47
- Clearancefrom $57.67
Extra-Wide Gravity-Free Recliner with Canopy and Cup Holder
About this item
About this item
Enjoy comfortable seating with this Extra-Wide Gravity-Free Recliner. This Zero Gravity Outdoor Recliner comes with a canopy and cup holder to allow you to enjoy more time outside. It is made with a water-resistant and UV-resistant fabric and an ergonomic design to reduce muscle tension and stress. The Zero Gravity Patio Recliner locks into a wide array of positions and allows you to increase circulation in the zero gravity position.
Extra-Wide Gravity-Free Recliner with Canopy and Cup Holder:
- Made with a PVC-coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn; water and UV-resistant
- Ergonomic design reduces muscle tension and stress
- Reclines and locks in any position: Enables you to recline to a ''zero gravity'' position to increase circulation
- Folds 6.25'' x 38'' x 27'' for easy storage or transport
- Padded arm rests and head rest provide exquisite support
- Steel frame is powder coated to prevent rusting
- 30'' wide, holds up to 300 lbs. capacity
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||78.0 x 31.0 x 46.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it does not. It reclines on the order of an indoor recliner.by penguin585/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is a slight curve where your knees would be.by Grace505/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, it does not lay flat, the knees are always raised when reclining.by qatbax5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a cup holder. The chair probably weights 10 lbs. (just a guess)by penguin585/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a cup holder that will hold large drinks, and a small table with it. Made out of heavy duty plastic.by Grace505/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mine came with a removable cup holder/tray that attaches to the legs. The chair weighs about 25 lbs.by qatbax5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?