About this item
The Exerpeutic 1000 High Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Pulse has a wider seat for comfort, magnetic resistance for challenging workouts and hand pulse pads for targeting heart rate zones. The precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation.
Exerpeutic 1000 High Capacity Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Pulse:
- "Step Thru" design providing very easy on and off capability, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout
- Weight capacity: up to 300 lbs
- Extended leg stabilizers to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Some assembly required
- Included transportation wheels for easy relocation of the bike
- An 8 level magnetic tension control system allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout
- An easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor
- Hand Pulse Monitor to stay within the Target Heart Rate Zone
- "Smooth torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- The precision balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. It will not interfere with watching TV or listening to music
- Larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Large oversized seat cushion and back rest for users of any size
- Easy and quick seat adjustments for users 5'3"-6'3"
- Dimensions: 54"L x 22"W x 34"H
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Made in China
See all exercise bikes on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||70.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||54.0 x 22.0 x 34.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.