About this item
Reinforce your understanding of Excel with these Workbook exercises
Boost your knowledge of important Excel tasks by putting your skills to work in real-world situations. The For Dummies Workbook format provides more than 100 exercises that help you create actual results with Excel so you can gain proficiency.
Perfect for students, people learning Excel on their own, and financial professionals who must plan and execute complex projects in Excel, Excel 2010 Workbook For Dummies helps you discover all the ways this program can work for you.
- Excel is the world's most popular number-crunching program, and For Dummies books are the most popular guides to Excel
- The Workbook approach offers practical application, with more than 100 exercises to work through and plenty of step-by-step guidance
- This guide covers the new features of Excel 2010, includes a section on creating graphic displays of information, and offers ideas for financial planners
- Also provides exercises on using formulas and functions, managing and securing data, and performing data analysis
- A companion CD-ROM includes screen shots and practice materials
Excel 2010 Workbook For Dummies helps you get comfortable with Excel so you can take advantage of all it has to offer.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Explore this item
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Oct 12, 2010|
|Number of Pages:||408|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 8.0 x 0.9|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.