About this item
This deer season, let this Evolved Habitats Stump Likker help you bag the big one. With a formula that reacts to moisture, it releases a sweet molasses aroma that is irresistible to deer. Simply pour this molasses for deer over a rotting stump, and before long, you will have the deer drawn in right where you want them.
Evolved Habitats Stump Likker, Molasses:
- Blended molasses and minerals that react to moisture
- Sweet irresistible aroma of molasses
- Pour Evolved Habitats molasses over a rotting stump and deer will come pawing, gnawing and licking
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 7.5 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm going to answer my own question as I purchased this product and it clearly states on the label that it is not intended for human consumption.by Zmiracle5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Themeateater5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THERE CHEAPER MOLASSES IN A GROCERY STORE LEAVE IT THERE TILL IT'S DRIED UP AND APPLY IF THE LITTLE CHIPPERS COME BACK. HOPE YOU'VE FOUND SOME QUITE TIME BY NOW.by THEOLDKOOT5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. what exactly is this made of , blackstrap unsulphered, not packacage contents visible on website.
- I'm looking at the label as I type and it has ingredients listed as: Cane Molasses, Propionic Acid (preservative), Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Sodium Hydroxide, Natural and Artificial Flavors. The label doesn't specify whether it is unsulphered or not but it definitely looks to be blackstrap type molasses by way of the color as well as by the smell.by Zmiracle5/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?