About this item
Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters comes the superior range of UberScoot Powerboards, formerly Evo Powerboards from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of Powerboards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
UberScoot 1000W Electric Scooter by Evo Powerboards:
- Drive system: 1000W chain motor
- Three 12V/12AH batteries (36V system)
- Top speed: 24-26 mph (weight dependent)
- Economy mode button helps conserve battery life
- Battery life: 250 cycles
- Charger included
- Charging time: 4-8 hours
- Front and rear disc brakes
- 10" pneumatic street tires
- Max load: 265 lbs
- Max range: 10 miles per charge (weight dependent)
- Quick-release seat included
- Posi lock folding system
- Carton size: 46"L x 13"W x 18"H, 99 lbs
- Dimensions: 44"L x 24"W x 42"H
- Weight: 79 lbs
- Warranty: 60 days, parts replacement
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||13 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||93.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||44.0 x 24.0 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.