EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size 75N
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Start your vehicle with this EverStart Maxx 75N Automotive Battery. It is designed to work on a variety of different engines and produces 700 cold cranking amps when in use. This is a lead acid car battery that is easy to install and comes with a replacement warranty. It will provide electric power to your engine and get your car up and running quickly and efficiently. The EverStart Maxx battery has a side post design with easy-to-access positive and negative terminals. Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information
EverStart Maxx Lead Acid Automotive Battery, Group Size 75N:
- Free battery testing and installation at your local Walmart Auto Care Center
- Free lead-acid battery recycling at your local Walmart
- Three-year free replacement warranty
- Cold-cranking amps: 700
- Side terminal
- Refer to your vehicle's owner's manual for installation and compatibility information
- Group size 75N lead acid car battery that will provide electric power to your engine
- Additional car battery installation and services information: Click Here
- Find the battery that fits your vehicle: Click Here For More Info
Price shown does not include the 'Core' Battery charge (varies by state). To avoid this core charge, bring your old battery in exchange at time of purchase. If you do not have your old battery at time of purchase, simply bring it later along with your receipt and your core refund will be issued
|Cold Crank Amp:||700|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||MAXX-75N|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lead Acid|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1072085|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.10 x 7.10 x 7.30 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you did not keep your receipt you will not be able to use the warranty. There should have been a little bag on the side of the battery for storing your receipt.by Cadmanf6004/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 years is the end. And, it's only for what they consider "failure". 9 years is a BOLD FACED LIE. At 3 years + 1 day your coverage is ZERO. This is a 3 year battery that may last 2 - 3 years in your climate. Summer is going to be very hard on this battery in NM. It's a very popular battery because Walmart is very popular, but it's not a very good battery overall.by Tim9114/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good afternoon. If you bought the battery right now it would carry the 3 year warranty. Pro ration has been removed from these batteries.by EverstartExpert4/7/2016Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does have side terminals hook upsby Cadmanf6009/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 75N has standard bolt-in terminals on the front side of the case (not the top). If this is what you have to use, then OK, BUT I have had 3 side terminal batteries fail because the plastic case develops mini-cracks and mini-leaks around the terminals and slowly corrodes the terminals on the outside of the battery. On one of them, the terminal actually just corroded and fell off. Top mounted terminals take up more height but are more reliable overall.by Tim9115/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. Yes that has side post screw type terminals.by EverstartExpert9/8/2015Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 32 degrees farenheitby Cadmanf6007/4/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Cold cranking amps is defined as the amount of current an auto battery can deliver at 0 Deg F within 30 sec. without dropping below 10.5 V. The rated CCA is for a factory fresh battery with a full charge. As a battery ages, the CCA will decrease. High quality batteries will maintain a higher percentage of the original factory rated CCA over a longer period of their life span. Cheap batteries will degrade faster. So two different batteries with identical CCA ratings when new may test completely differently in two years. One may test as good-to-new while the cheaper one may already be at failure levels.by Tim9115/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used it in -15F! Cranked my car over in a blink. Northern Michigan can be brutal but the battery has performed well in three of my cars in even the coldest of conditions.by Technut805/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?