Everstart Maxx 24S Automotive Battery
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Trust the Everstart Maxx 24S Automotive Battery to power your motor vehicle. This durable battery will keep you going.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9375 x 6.875 x 8.6875|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. explain the warranty on everstart maxx-24s battery;its time for me to purchase a new one.
- Simply keep you receipt. If the battery fails within 3 years, you literally just walk into the store drop the used battery on the counter and walk out with a new replacement. But you must keep the receipt(s) you are given at purchase. This is a good choice battery, I also got it because Consumer Reports rated it as the best value/quality.by OvercastInTheBay1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning. The Maxx24s carries a 3 year free replacement warranty. If the battery goes bad within that three period due to normal use, Walmart will replace it with the reciept.by EverstartExpert11/29/2012Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cause every region has different prices, I guess. Most are around $90 (for subcompacts, compacts, sedans).by OvercastInTheBay1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reason they do not list the price of batteries online, is that it may vary by region, state, manufacturer, You have to contact your local store for exact pricing, they will not list a battery online then you go to store and it is much higher or lower.by MBarkerSr9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- When you go to the store they have a book guide. The have every imaginable car model listed and the battery type/size # for your vehicle. Then you just look it up in the shelves. Better yet, have someone assisting in the department do it for you.by OvercastInTheBay1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good afternoon. It needs to be a specific golf cart battery. This is an automotive battery and will not work in that fitment.by EverstartExpert12/5/2012Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?