Everstart Maxx 24FS Automotive Battery
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Trust the Everstart Maxx 24FS Automotive Battery to power your motor vehicle. This durable battery will keep you going.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9375 x 6.875 x 8.6875|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I want to know what is the warranty for the Everstart Maxx-24FS Auto Battery that I bought?
- To complete rest of answer, the battery case says free replacement for 36 mos.by BBGator10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (10) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- I just replaced the same model battery after 38 mos. The warranty is 36 months. Cold cranking is 750 amps.by BBGator10/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. They scanned my old battery to get purchase date info and honored warranty.by hobson10/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good afternoon. Please check with your local stores on this.by EverstartExpert10/22/2013Written by a verified representative from EverstartExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The 24FN batteries have more plates that are thinner. This produces more starting power for cold climates but fail sooner in hot climates. The 24FS batteries have fewer plates that are thicker. They have less starting power in cold climates but last longer in hot climates. Stores will usually stock the 24FN in the North and 24FS in the South.by Toadguy5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "S" means South or warmer climates. Cold climates would see "N" in the stores. Built a little different.by DanVofOrange12/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (21) (2)Was this answer helpful?