About this item
The Everstart 08661-77-04 Top Post and Side Terminal Automotive Booster Cables are designed for use with 6-12-volt batteries to start trucks and SUVs. They fit both top post and side terminals. Use these Everstart booster cables, 20', for jumping vehicles in your garage or when stalled on the side of the road. Coleman Cable's patented, triple polarity system includes color coding, indent stamps and glow-in-the-dark labels to identify negative and positive cables and reduce the risk of bad connections. All energized surfaces are shielded and recessed to protect against the possibility of shock. Use the red clamp for positive terminals and the black clamp for negative terminals. With a fierce jaw, these clamps bite down on battery terminals and will not budge or come loose. When not in use, put these American made cables in their rugged storage bag. These 4-gauge booster cables are UL listed for your safety.
Everstart 08661-77-04 4-Gauge Top Post and Side Terminal Automotive Booster Cables, 20':
- These Everstart booster cables, 20', are designed for use with 6-12-volt batteries to start SUVs and trucks
- All energized surfaces are shielded and recessed to protect against the possibility of shock
- Triple polarity system on these 4-gauge booster cables include color coding, stamps and glow-in-the-dark labels to identify negative and positive cables
- These feature red for positive terminals and black for negative terminals
- These Everstart 08661-77-04 Top Post and Side Terminal Automotive Booster Cables are UL listed and adheres to industry standards for quality and safety assurance
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.0 x 12.25 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.