About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Everlast Ali Training Kit is designed to give everything boxers need for training. This kit includes a 9-lb medicine ball, training heavy bag gloves and 108" cotton hand wraps. A full wrist strap is built into the gloves for enhanced wrist support, reducing strain on your joints and improving your comfort. The boxing training kit's 9-lb medicine ball is made for durable, long-term use with a classic design that uses reinforced stitching. The set features a cushioning poly cotton blend to protect your hands during intense training. The gloves are also fully machine washable, so you can easily keep them maintained between workouts. Whether you're looking to sculpt, strengthen or tone your muscles, this Everlast Training Kit can help you get in peak condition.
Everlast Ali Training Kit:
- Boxing training kit engineered for heavy bag and mitt workout
- Full wrist wrap strap provides superior wrist support and allows for a more comfortable fit
- Open thumb design for compact fist
- Machine washable; poly cotton blend to keep your hands safe and wrists surpported while training
- Thumb strap ensures ease of use and look for sclosure for a secure fit
- Classic 9 lbs Medicine ball constructed with reinforced stitching
- Excellent for sculpting, strengthening and toning
- Includes cotton hand wraps
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.62 x 11.62 x 11.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Beginners!!-- Go mto walmart >com and order some better ones-- my wife did --now i'm afraidby butchjrtiredofhighlighted3/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?